More than 100 years ago, a small chapel was located where Arkadenhof is now. The artist captured an idyllic atmosphere with a gentle breeze and calmly swaying trees. Vienna is now a bustling metropolis. The city is a dynamic mixture of old and new, of history and progress. Considering all of the friendly responses we get from our guests, we believe that the warm and gentle spirit of that old chapel is alive and well at Arkadenhof.
We planned the construction of Arkadenhof to meet the needs of our guests. Completed in 1992, every aspect of the structure was designed to enhance the well-being of our visitors. We've left no stone unturned in the planning, design, and construction of our facility. Arkadenhof is subsequently a unique, modern, and stylish hotel designed specifically for the comfort of our clientele.
Arkadenhof is a five-story building with 45 spacious rooms. We have elegant sitting rooms, and intimate lounges. For your convenience, Arkadenhof has its own parking facility. At Arkadenhof, you can wake up to our scrumptious breakfast buffet, and you can wind down in the evening at our hotel bar.
We believe that our combination of comfort, convenience, and service will make us "your place in Vienna"!
All rooms are equipped with Bath, shower, toilet/WC, telephone, cable TV, minibar, and air conditioning. The average room sizes are: single 18m2, double 22m2, junior suite 33-45m2, suite 40m2. Please note that for your health and convenience, we only provide non-smoking rooms.
Services and Amenities
The list below describes a few of the services available to you during your stay. Our staff will be glad to assist you with any of your questions or additional needs.
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the building.
- An extensive breakfast buffet offers a large selection of treats daily from 7:00 to 10:00 am.
- Located in the hotel lobby, the hotel bar serves a variety of beverages, drinks and light snacks throughout the day.
- Car rental service is available at the front desk.
- Automatic cash machines are a two minute walk away.
- Check-out time is 11.00 am.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, VISA, MasterCard, and Diners club.
- At our front desk, we can arrange and reserve a variety of tours, outings, and excursions in and around Vienna.
- Fax service is available at the front desk. Our fax number is +43 1 3107686
- Laundry service is available from Monday to Saturday.
- An elevator provides access to all floors.
- Local and international newspapers and magazines are available in the breakfast room and at the hotel bar.
- Arkadenhof has its own parking garage.
- There are various restaurants available in the 9th district, many of them within a short walking distance.